FCC Chairman Brendan Carr sent a letter to the BBC, NPR and PBS on Wednesday over the BBC "intentionally distorting" ...
President Donald Trump has threatened the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) with a $5 billion lawsuit for airing "false, ...
President Donald Trump told reporters that he's looking to sue BBC for up to $5 billion next week over its documentary that ...
Trump's legal team demanded a retraction and an apology, claiming the edits misrepresented his words and caused significant reputational harm. , US News, Times Now ...
The BBC has issued an apology to President Trump over editing of a speech he gave on Jan. 6, 2021, that aired in its documentary "Trump: A Second Chance." Mr. Trump had threatened to sue the British ...
Trump says he intends to sue the BBC for up to $5 billion. But he may face difficulties with jurisdiction and politics.
President Trump said late Tuesday he will likely sue the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) over a clip of his Jan. 6, 2021, speech, that was used in a documentary that aired last year. “Well, I ...
The BBC faces a major controversy after a Panorama documentary aired a doctored clip of Donald Trump's January 6th speech, falsely portraying him as inciting violence. This led to the resignations of ...
“I was part of the first ever team of former television journalists brought in by the Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol to produce the historic live ...
President Donald Trump arrives to speak to supporters near the White House on Jan. 6, 2021. (Credit: Brendan Smialowski/AFP via Getty Images) The BBC apologized to President Donald Trump on Thursday ...
Former BBC director-general Lord Tony Hall says the network should reject any possibility of paying President Donald Trump as ...
The BBC has apologized to President Trump for the way it edited his Jan. 6, 2021 speech but says it won't pay compensation. Trump has threatened a $1 billion lawsuit against the British broadcaster.