One of the most shocking developments in the sports media world will have a swift resolution. Earlier this week, longtime host Molly Qerim announced that she would be leaving "First Take." Qerim was a ...
ESPN president of content Burke Magnus told The Athletic on Thursday that the company will take 30 to 45 days to try out a variety of people for the “First Take” hosting role that had been filled by ...
ESPN has decided on a new host for 'First Take' after the departure of Molly Qerim. | Photo by Mike Windle/Getty Images for ESPN Qerim has not yet revealed where she plans to take her career after ...
ESPN has announced Molly Qerim’s replacement on ‘First Take’ — and the new host has already received the seal of approval from Stephen A Smith. Last month, Qerim announced that she was leaving the ...
Longtime “SportsCenter” anchor Shae Cornette will be the new host of ESPN’s popular sports debate show “First Take,” the network announced Thursday. Cornette will make her debut as “First Take” host ...
“Last night, she abruptly resigned,” said ESPN‘s Stephen A. Smith of his longtime First Take cohort, Molly Qerim, this afternoon. “The details, quite frankly, are none of y’all business,” he said, ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results